Still don’t know the materials produced by the BIOFRUITNET project?
The BIOFRUITNET project has produced a multitude of materials with the aim of bringing scientific knowledge to growers and advisors, to help them improve the management of their organic fruit orchards and make them stronger to face the threats in the sector.
At the end of the project we will have:
- 100 PAs on how to manage specific aspects of organic stone, pome and citrus fruit crops, many of them translated into different languages (check the profile of the website of your language);
- 30 videos that will show you in a visual way practices to apply in your orchard;
- 5 podcasts in which experts in the field will address the following topics:
- Training courses (English and soon also in French and Spanish).
Where find all the resources:
- Videos, Podcasts, Webinars. Also in our youtube channel
- E-learning courses
- Project mid-term results
- Project Brochure:
Follow us on social media and keep tuned!